Win A Trip to San Francisco & EyeInnovate!
Contest Rules and Regulations
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Sponsor: The sponsor of this contest is 4ECPs INC. (the “Contest Sponsor”).
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Sponsor: The sponsor of this contest is 4ECPs INC. (the “Contest Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: 4ECPs INC. Contest “Win a Trip to EyeInnovate” (the “Contest”) is open to residents of Canada & USA only, who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory/ state of residence, and who are in compliance with the Contest Rules and Regulations (“Rules”), except employees, retirees of 4ECPs INC.l and their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, agents, associates, dealers, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies and members of the immediate family (brothers, sisters, children, father, mother) of these employees and retirees or any person with whom they are domiciled (“Eligible Entrant”).
- The contest begins at 8:00 a.m., Mountain Time on August 9, 2019 and ends at 12:00 p.m., Mountain Time on September 27th, 2019. During this contest there will be one grand prize winner of the Win A Trip to EyeInnovate.
Contest Entry: No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited. Internet access, a valid e-mail account are required to participate. In order to enter the Contest, each Eligible Entrant must complete the online form fields fully. Only one (1) email address may be used by each Eligible Entrant in connection with this Contest.
- All entries must be done through the website eyeinnovate2019.com. 4ECPs INC. shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription or registration of the “Contest” entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible, or erased computer or network transmissions, failure of computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this “Contest”, or for late, lost, stolen, postage due, illegible or misdirected entries.
Entrants may use only one (1) e-mail address to enter. If it is discovered by the Contest Sponsor (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by the Contest Sponsor) that any person has attempted to: use multiple names, identities, social media or other accounts, email addresses and/or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this contest;
Any entry may be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor) the Entry Form is not fully completed with all required information and submitted and received during the Contest Period.
The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Contest Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of an entry for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Contest Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Contest rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Contest Sponsor within the timeline specified by the Contest Sponsor may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor.
By entering this contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest rules and the decisions of the Contest Sponsor and contest judges with regards to all aspects of this Contest, which are final and binding (without right of appeal).
- Prizes: Grand Prize consists of one (2) Flight Travel Voucher for $500 US/CA each, Two nights hotel at Sponsors conference hotel, 2 tickets to EyeInnovate, to be awarded to one person chosen at random. Prize will be sent by mail or internet.
Each Prize will be awarded by a random draw of eligible entrants. Contest entries registered and received through the website eyeinnovate2019.com.
Each Prize must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives or substitution of the Prizes will be allowed. The Prize can be transferred to an immediate family member (brothers, sisters, children, father, mother) or any person with whom the Winner is domiciled.
- Odds: The odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- Contest Period 9:One (1) eligible entrant will be chosen at random on September 30, 2019, at noon (MST), or soon thereafter, from all eligible entries registered and received through the website eyeinnovate2019.com.
The Monthly Prizes will be selected from all eligible entries received. Entrants are eligible to win a single monthly prize AND will be eligible to win the Grand Prize. The Eligible Entrants selected for the Monthly Prizes and the Grand Prize will be chosen through the website eyeinnovate2019.com and contacted by phone and email provided via the Contest entry form. The selected Eligible Entrant will have seven (7) days after reception of the confirmation email to return a signed copy of the Declaration and Release Form to the Contest Sponsor. If the Contest Sponsor is unable to contact the selected Eligible Entrant within seven (7) days following the Prize Draw, another Eligible Entrant will be selected and the initial selected Eligible Entrant will be disqualified, his/her right to the Prize will be forfeited, and that selected Eligible Entrant will have no further recourse towards Contest Sponsor or anyone involved in the Contest.
- Prize Claim: In order to win a Prize, the selected Eligible Entrant must first correctly answer without aid a time limited, mathematical skill testing question to be administered by email. If the selected Eligible Entrant answers the question correctly, he or she will also be required to sign and return a Declaration and Release form confirming compliance with these Contest Rules, the Eligibility Requirements, if applicable, acceptance of the Prize as awarded and releasing Contest Sponsor from all liability. The selected Eligible Entrant will have seven (7) days, upon receipt, to return a signed copy of the Declaration and Release form to the Contest Sponsor. If the selected Eligible Entrant does not do so, another Eligible Entrant will be randomly selected and the initial selected Eligible Entrant will be disqualified, his/her right to the Prize will be forfeited, and that selected Eligible Entrant will have no further recourse towards Contest Sponsor or anyone involved in the Contest.
Upon receipt of the duly signed Declaration and Release form, the Prize will be available for collection.
- General Rules
- Entry forms and Declaration and Release forms are subject to verification by Contest Sponsor which is, as the case may be, invalid, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, fraudulent, registered or submitted late, not received, bearing an invalid e-mail address, or otherwise non-compliant with these Rules shall be rejected and not be entitled to an entry or to a Prize, as the case may be. Contest Sponsor will be the sole and final reference source in validating Entries and Declaration and Release forms. Contest Sponsor is not responsible or liable for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, stolen, delayed, undelivered, unregistered, damaged or destroyed entries, notifications, replies or any Declaration and Release form; for lost, faulty, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, websites or other connections, related to the Contest; for errors and failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, human, electronic, mechanical and/or technical in nature; for failure or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer and online systems, servers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, players, or browsers on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, any related website, application or any combination thereof or otherwise; for any injury or damage to entrant, entrant’s computer, or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading material in connection with the Contest; or for incorrect or inaccurate information.
- By participating, each Eligible Entrant and the winner agree:
- to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of Contest Sponsor,
- to the collection and use of his/her personal information by Contest Sponsor for the purpose of administering the Contest,
- to release and hold harmless Contest Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability for any claims/damages whatsoever with respect to acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Prize, and/or entry or attempt to enter the Contest,
- to permit Contest Sponsor to use his/her name, the details on his/her answers to the contest, city, province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, video, voice and/or declarations regarding a Prize for advertising or publicity purposes without any compensation, and
- to sign a Declaration and Release Form to this effect. Subject to what is provided in these Rules, the decisions of Contest Sponsor in relation to this Contest will be final and binding on all Eligible Entrants.
- Contest Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription or registration of Contest entry information, technical malfunctions, lost / delayed / incomplete / interrupted / misdirected / stolen / illegible / deleted data / network transmissions, line failures of any telecommunication network, failure of computer equipment, software, websites, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the Entry Form or any other malfunction or human or technical error, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest, or for late, lost, stolen, postage due, illegible, undelivered or misdirected entries.
- Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend this Contest, at its sole discretion, in the event of a technical failure, computer virus or bug, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or any other occurrence or cause beyond its control that corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness or normal operation of the Contest, subject, in Quebec, to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux.
- If a selected Eligible Entrant is awarded a Prize due to a system error, malfunction or defect or human error, the prize will be returned to the Prize pool, to be re-awarded.
- Under no circumstances will the Contest Sponsor be required to award more prizes than indicated in these Rules or to award a prize otherwise than in accordance with these Rules.
- The Contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial, State and local laws, as well as the rules adopted in view of said laws. For non-Quebec residents: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and 4ECPs INC. in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws. For Quebec residents: any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- If a paragraph of these Rules is declared illegal, non-executable or null by a competent court, then this paragraph will be considered void, but unaffected all paragraphs will be applied within the limits of the law.
- In case of any discrepancy between the French and English versions of these Rules, the English version shall prevail.